Thursday, April 21, 2016

As expected...


Hospital Day #2

He said – I'm not a big napper, but today I was sleepy. I even managed to take a snooze for about an hour. I'm still looking for the truck that ran me over, but I am seeing little signs of improvement.

Little brother made my dinner tonight - chicken breast with BBQ sauce, asparagus and sweet potato fries. And yes ladies, he's single :)

She said – Day numero dos was another success. Keni is seriously nailing it the last couple days. She’s been an awesome listener, tabled the sass, and has been a joy to be around. Bennett has been a little needy, but he only got up to eat once last night again, so I give him a gold star. I even managed to get their naps to overlap by 45 minutes so I could sneak in a little more work and a little kid-free time! #Winning.

Today was packed full again. We got up and had breakfast; went to Bennett’s swim lesson; and then went to the gym. We then scurried home because I had a babysitter coming so I could get a run in (I’m training for another marathon, and I don’t like running on the treadmill). The kids were with the sitter a few hours while I ran and then did a couple hours of work. I came home and surprised Mckenna with a trip to Chick-fil-a for lunch since she had been such a good girl the last couple days. We came home for naps for the kiddos and then left again for a playdate and dinner with friends. Then it was bedtime!

The day flew by and everyone made it through it with happy hearts! Success.